CRYPTO QA TEST ENGINEER
Many have promised the Blockchain will change everything. We are on a mission to make sure it does. We’re leveraging its decentralised peer-to-peer architecture to reinvent how business is done. From international transactions to contracts and governance, our team is working on creating the business operating system of tomorrow.
At Technest, we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive fintech to cutting-edge encryption, we are all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Test Engineer with strong analytical and problem solving skills to join our team in Malaga.
The perfect candidate would be passionate about quality and about ensuring the absolute best customer experience in a challenging world of making cryptocurrencies easy accessible to non-technical users.
What You’ll Do
- Work as part of the Technest testing team with a strong focus on quality
- Work closely with software engineers to define and write high quality test plans
- Define QA metrics and reports that will be used to determine & communicate testing results
- Document and raise defects in a clear and concise way
- Collaborate with the product owner to assist executing UAT & manual test plans
- Develop efficient test strategies to determine product quality and release readiness
- Review requirements and engineering designs
- Record test progress and results
- Plan releases and release testing
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes as required to meet high quality standards
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Execute manual and automated test suites
What You’ll Bring
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 3+ years’ experience in quality assurance area
- Experience testing microservices
- Experience designing & executing test plans
- Familiarity with REST Web Services
- Experience with version control systems (ideally Git)
- Ability to contribute productively to a fast-paced development team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Passion for quality
- General programming knowledge
- A passion for Blockchain / Cryptocurrencies
- Experience with functional test management tools like TestRails or similar
- Experience with load testing using Gatling
- Experience with UI and API test automation frameworks like Cypress or Serenity
- Experience working with Screenplay testing pattern
- Java and Typescript knowledge
- Experience working remotely within a team
What We Offer for You
Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech and Apple equipment;
Competitive salary with a flexible compensation plan and relocation packages;
25 working days of vacation + public holidays;
Work time flexibility;
Amazing office in Malaga city center with a parking space provided if needed;
Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events;
Continuing professional development provided by the company in the form of training & conferences;
Office perks including gaming consoles, books, a kitchen full of coffee, organic fruit and even ice- cream.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.