DevOps Engineer – Broadside team
Affiliate Marketing has taken over the global advertising landscape as the highest performing method for acquiring customers. With the emergence of Affiliate Marketing, new technologies to enable transactional advertising, behavioral tracking, and AI-assisted marketing have taken center stage, defining the future of media.
At Broadside, we are dedicated to inventing and re-inventing the technologies that define the relationship between brands and their audiences. By building cutting edge media technologies based on real market data, we are changing the power of advertising to be more beneficial for both publishers, and customers.
Broadside works with world-class brands and agencies, as well as the most innovative publishing networks in the world. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer with a strong passion for problem solving and attention to detail to join our team in Malaga. Working within the DevOps and Engineering/Development teams, the successful candidate will be someone who has previously designed and delivered a number of software/infrastructure solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Research, learn and work with the newest tools!
- Design, configure and manage our hybrid multi-cloud infrastructure
- Explore and evaluate new processes, techniques and tools
- Work with other teams to build, test and roll out new infrastructure tools and technology
- Automate repetitive tasks required to maintain a secure and up to date operational environment
- Participate in architectural decision-making
- Be on a pager duty rotation to respond to availability incidents
What You’ll Bring:
- Fluent level of English
- Must have +3 years of hands-on experience with Ansible or it’s equivalent, Terraform, AWS/GCP clouds, Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience in Hadoop and Elasticsearch is also highly desired
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a any other related technical field
- Exposure to a wide range of open source technologies and best software practices
- Slightly paranoid view about security and privacy
- A pragmatic attitude and approach to solving problems
- Proactive, go for attitude and unlimited creativity
- A dedication to solve problems and deliver solutions
- Experience with gitlab, network storage
- Interest in digital media and marketing technology
- General knowledge of media DSP infrastructure
What We Offer:
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, international company that uses cutting-edge tech and Apple equipment
- Competitive salary with a flexible compensation plan and relocation packages
- Work time flexibility
- 25 working days of vacation + public holidays
- Private medical
- Amazing office in Málaga city center with a parking space provided if needed
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
- Ongoing professional development provided by the company in the form of training & conferences
- Office perks including gaming consoles, books, fully-stocked kitchen, organic fruit and even ice- cream
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or connect to hack.technest.es using ssh to get a big hiring bonus.