The landscape of finance and technology is completely changing. At Technest, we’re at the forefront of that change. Our team of security experts, engineers, designers, and payment industry veterans is excited about shaping the future, and equipping our clients with the tools and knowledge they need to succeed in this new reality.
We’re a diverse group of thinkers and doers. We continually invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive fintech to cutting-edge encryption, we are all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life.
We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer. Working with various departments, your role will be to visualize technical concepts into easily understood graphics. From marketing materials to documentation, you’ll get exposed to a wide range of projects. Working within the marketing team, the successful candidate will be someone who is a self-starter and creative by nature.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with marketing to create visual aids for sales including ads, social media campaigns, presentations, reports, infographics and website content
- Collaborate with customer support to create graphics for documentation
- Contribute to design team discussions and critiques and give support to other members
- Lead design consultations with different departments to best understand the requirements and translate these requirements into stunning graphics
What You’ll Bring:
- Ability to quickly understand complex technical concepts and make them easily understood in graphics
- Fluent level of English (company operates in English)
- Good level of marketing and branding knowledge
- Full of creative ideas
- Proven track-record producing clear and engaging graphics
- Great eye for design with amazing attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication and organization skills
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- A passion for Blockchain / Cryptocurrencies
- Experience in Fintech
- Any experience with animation, video or data visualization
What We Offer:
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, international company that uses cutting-edge tech and Apple equipment
- Competitive salary with a flexible compensation plan and relocation packages
- Work time flexibility
- 25 working days of vacation + public holidays
- Private medical
- Amazing office in Málaga city center with a parking space provided if needed
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
- Ongoing professional development provided by the company in the form of training & conferences
- Office perks including gaming consoles, books, fully-stocked kitchen, organic fruit and even ice- cream
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or connect to hack.technest.es using ssh to get a big hiring bonus.