We are looking for a crypto enthusiast with a background in marketing who is willing to grow with Technest. The Marketing Assistant will report directly to the Director of Communications and will be responsible for supporting with planning, tracking and executing marketing programs, and with the development of new marketing strategies. It is a Montreal based position with business travel requirement to our head office in Spain. The successful candidate will be someone highly organized who has experience in communications as well as in writing and content creation.
What You’ll Do
- Provide administrative and project support on marketing programs and in their improvement to enhance and grow the company’s success.
- Assist in preparing marketing materials such as presentations, videos, infographics, sales sheets and other marketing collateral.
- Write and edit content for different platforms such as social media, company’s website, blog posts, press releases, etc.
- Manage a social media calendar.
- Coordinate and attend marketing and other relevant events such as conferences, webinars and trade shows.
- Build relationships with other startups and influencers in Montreal and the international crypto community.
- Work closely with our clients and our customer success team to collect feedback, advance the features of our platform, and ensure clients are using the platform successfully.
- Collaborate with brand ambassadors to create innovative ways to gain exposure for client products.
- Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics to monitor marketing programs efficiency and analyze trends.
What You’ll Bring
- Studies or relevant experience in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Profound organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- A pragmatic attitude and approach to coordinating, delivering assistance and solutions
- Proactive, go for attitude and unlimited creativity
- Able to work autonomously
- Customer experience
- Keen on social media
- Native English speaker
- Must be willing to travel to our head office in Spain
- The following points are an asset:
- Crypto knowledge
- Knowledge of relevant marking tools and applications.
- Experience working in communications/marketing in a tech setting
What We Offer for You
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech
- Global work experience in an agile environment
- Competitive salary
- Full Medical benefits package after 3 moths of employment
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com.