QA Test Engineer
The landscape of finance and technology is completely changing. At Technest, we’re at the forefront of that change. Our team of security experts, engineers, designers, and payment industry veterans is excited about shaping the future, and equipping our clients with the tools and knowledge they need to succeed in this new reality.
We’re a diverse multicultural group of thinkers and doers. We continually invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive fintech to cutting-edge encryption, we are all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life.
We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Test Engineer with strong analytical and problem-solving skills to join our crypto team in Malaga.
The perfect candidate would be passionate about quality and about ensuring the absolute best customer experience in a challenging world of making cryptocurrencies easily accessible to non-technical users.
What You’ll Do
- Work as part of the Technest testing team with a strong focus on quality
- Work closely with software engineers to define and write high quality test plans
- Define QA metrics and reports that will be used to determine & communicate testing results
- Document and raise defects in a clear and concise way
- Collaborate with the product owner to assist executing UAT & manual test plans
- Develop efficient test strategies to determine product quality and release readiness
- Review requirements and engineering designs
- Record test progress and results
- Plan releases and release testing
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes as required to meet high quality standards
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Execute manual and automated test suites
What You’ll Bring
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 3+ years’ experience in quality assurance area
- Experience testing microservices
- Experience designing & executing test plans
- Familiarity with REST Web Services
- Experience with version control systems (ideally Git)
- Ability to contribute productively to a fast-paced development team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Passion for quality
- General programming knowledge
- A passion for Blockchain / Cryptocurrencies
- Experience with load testing using Gatling
- Experience with UI and API test automation frameworks like Cypress or Serenity
- Experience working with Screenplay testing pattern
- Java and Typescript knowledge
- Experience working remotely within a team
What We Offer for You
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, international company that uses cutting-edge tech and Apple equipment
- Competitive salary with a flexible compensation plan and relocation packages
- Work time flexibility
- 25 working days of vacation + public holidays
- Private medical
- Amazing office in Málaga city center with a parking space provided if needed
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
- Ongoing professional development provided by the company in the form of training & conferences
- Office perks including gaming consoles, books, fully-stocked kitchen, organic fruit and even ice- cream
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or connect to hack.technest.es using ssh to get a big hiring bonus.