Sales Manager – Singapore
The landscape of finance and technology is completely changing. At Technest, we’re at the forefront of that change. Our team of security experts, engineers, designers, and payment industry veterans is excited about shaping the future, and equipping our clients with the tools and knowledge they need to succeed in this new reality.
We’re a diverse multicultural group of thinkers and doers. We continually invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive fintech to cutting-edge encryption, we are all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life.
We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our growing crypto team. As a Sales Manager you will have the opportunity to work closely with our clients, our international partners, and our development team. This role will be based in Singapore.
What You’ll Do
- Take ownership of a portfolio of client relationships post-sales for our crypto product, support their onboarding process and maintain the relationships
- Be the primary point of communication for clients in your portfolio
- Maintain our CRM tool with up-to-date information on client’s conversations and issues
- Handle situations with clients whereby they are unhappy or have had a bad experience
- Liaise with the technical teams in Malaga to build and maintain a solid knowledge of our crypto product
- Provide regular account updates to senior management
- Contribute to the overall customer experience initiative of our product
- Collaborate with the product, UX & support teams to provide any customer feedback deemed useful to the overall experience
- Work hand in hand with sales team to identify new business opportunities
What You’ll Bring
- Must have: Chinese (Native) + English (Working proficiency)
- 3-5 years of experience in account or client relationship management
- Ability to communicate in a concise and polite manner with clients and not be afraid to ask questions to understand any needs and concerns they may have
- Demonstrable experience of building and maintaining customer relationships in Asia
- Be able to work autonomously with an ability to assimilate new concepts quickly and discuss them with the product and development teams
- Be a great communicator with excellent time management and prioritization skills as this role is based in a different time zone to the rest of the crypto team
- Good writing skills to keep the CRM tool up to date for others to reference a client’s history
- Any Bitcoin/Blockchain or Cryptocurrency knowledge would be a massive bonus!
- Experience with payment services (i.e. fintech)
What We Offer for You
- Year-end bonus
- Holiday bonus for the three important Chinese holidays
- Birthday gift / Birthday leave
- Menstrual leave
- Complete training (professional skills and language skills)
- Annual leave better than the law
- Global work experience in an agile environment – we have employees in Asia, Europe, and North America
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech.
- Competitive salary packages
- Plenty of room to be creative and grow as an individual
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or connect to hack.technest.es using ssh to get a big hiring bonus.