Security DevOps Engineer
The landscape of finance and technology is completely changing. At Technest, we’re at the forefront of that change. Our team of security experts, engineers, designers, and payment industry veterans is excited about shaping the future, and equipping our clients with the tools and knowledge they need to succeed in this new reality.
We’re a diverse multicultural group of thinkers and doers. We continually invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive fintech to cutting-edge encryption, we are all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life.
We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
We are looking for an experienced Security oriented DevOps Engineer with a strong passion for problem solving and attention to detail to join our team in Malaga. Working within the Security team, the successful candidate will be someone who has previously designed and delivered a number of software/infrastructure solutions, having a strong passion/sense about privacy and security.
What You’ll Do
- Research, learn and work with the newest tools!
- Collaborate with teams across IT to implement security best practices
- Bake security into the SDLC by architecting security solutions, driving secure code design and review, and performing penetration testing of applications
- Research new attack techniques and vectors and simulate them into the environment
- Perform incident response where necessary
- Develop security tooling and integrate them into the CI / CD pipeline;
- Work together to ensure compliance against multiple security frameworks and standards across organization
- Provide reports of compliance based on automated checks across the infrastructure in public/private clouds
- Drive other initiatives including container security, SAST / DAST, application & third-party vulnerability scanning
- Explore and evaluate new processes, techniques and tools
- Automate repetitive tasks required to maintain a secure and up to date operational environment
- Participate in architectural decision-making
What You’ll Bring
- Fluent level of English
- Must have +3 years of hands-on experience with Ansible, Terraform, AWS/GCP clouds, Docker
- Python/Go skills
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a any other related technical field
- Exposure to a wide range of open source technologies and best software practices
- Paranoid view about security and privacy
- A pragmatic attitude and approach to solving problems
- Proactive, go for attitude and unlimited creativity
- A dedication to solve problems and deliver solutions
- Experience with kubernetes, gitlab, network storage, penetration testing
- A passion for Blockchain / Cryptocurrencies
- Experience in Fintech
What We Offer for You
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, international company that uses cutting-edge tech and Apple equipment
- Competitive salary with a flexible compensation plan and relocation packages
- Work time flexibility
- 25 working days of vacation + public holidays
- Private medical
- Amazing office in Malaga city center with a parking space provided if needed
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
- Ongoing professional development provided by the company in the form of training & conferences
- Office perks including gaming consoles, books, fully-stocked kitchen, organic fruit and even ice- cream
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or connect to hack.technest.es using ssh to get a big hiring bonus.