The landscape of finance and technology is completely changing. At Technest, we’re at the forefront of that change. Our team of security experts, engineers, designers, and payment industry veterans is excited about shaping the future, and equipping our clients with the tools and knowledge they need to succeed in this new reality.
We’re a diverse group of thinkers and doers. We continually invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive fintech to cutting-edge encryption, we are all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer with a strong passion for problem solving and attention to detail to join the team we are building up in Târgu Mureș, Romania. During the first months, the candidate will be working as a Romanian freelance in Málaga for training purposes and the company will cover the relocation. After that period, the candidate will become an employee in Romania.
The successful candidate will be someone who has previously designed and delivered a number of software/infrastructure solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Research, learn and work with the newest tools!
- Design, configure and manage our hybrid multi-cloud infrastructure;
- Explore and evaluate new processes, techniques and tools;
- Work with other teams to build, test and roll out new infrastructure tools and technology;
- Automate repetitive tasks required to maintain a secure and up to date operational environment;
- Participate in architectural decision-making;
- Continuously refine development processes to make them easy, smooth and helpful for our developers;
- Continuously refine our Observability and alerting infrastructure to make it easy to use and accessible;
- Build monitoring systems so alerts trigger on symptoms and not on outages;
- Be on a pager duty rotation to respond to availability incidents.
What You’ll Bring
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field;
- Experience in a DevOps role or in a Site Reliability Engineer role;
- Experience in extremely high web traffic environments (100mln page hits per hour load);
- Exposure to a wide range of open source technologies and best software practices;
- LiveTime CRM knowledge to manage customer SLAs and integrate with internal inventories;
- Slightly paranoid view about security and privacy;
- A pragmatic attitude and approach to solving problems;
- Proactive, go for attitude and unlimited creativity;
- A dedication to solve problems and deliver solutions;
- High level of English;
- Knowledge of tools such as Ansible and Docker;
- RedHat 5 linux certified RHCE.
- A passion for Blockchain / Cryptocurrencies;
- Experience with Ansible, Terraform, Network Storage, Docker Swarm;
- Experience with AWS/GCP clouds, Kubernetes, Gitlab;
- Fintech Experience.
What We Offer for You
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech and Apple equipment;
- Global work experience in an agile environment;
- Competitive salary and relocation packages;
- Flexible Compensation Plan;
- 25 working days of vacation;
- Work time flexibility;
- Amazing office in Malaga city centre;
- Parking space provided if needed;
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events;
- Internal Hackathons;
- Training material available and training opportunities;
- Office perks including gaming consoles, books, a kitchen full of coffee, organic fruit and even ice-cream.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com.