Many have promised the Blockchain will change everything. We are on a mission to make sure it does. We’re leveraging its decentralised peer-to-peer architecture to reinvent how business is done. From international transactions to contracts and governance, our team is working on creating the business operating system of tomorrow.
At Technest, we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive fintech to cutting-edge encryption, we are all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
We are looking for a Front End Software Engineer with a strong passion for problem solving and attention to detail to join our team in Malaga. Working within the core Engineering team, the successful candidate will be someone who can bridge the gap between graphical design / UX and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides.
What You’ll Do
- Research, learn and work with the newest tools!
- Create prototypes of new technologies;
- Develop high quality, maintainable, and scalable solutions using continuous delivery, including Test-Driven or Behaviour-Driven Design, code review, static analysis, continuous integration, automation and functional testing;
- Participate in the design process and create / edit / review design suggestions and documentation;
- Interact directly with the product owners and key stakeholders;
- Translate visual designs into completed HTML pages while adhering to design specifications;
- Apply user interaction principles to optimize user experience.
What You’ll Bring
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Extensive experience in HTML and CSS with Sass/Less.
- Experience building Adaptive and Responsive Websites with client-server communication.
- Familiarity with REST Web Services.
- Experience with version control systems (ideally Git).
- Exposure to a wide range of open source technologies and best software practices.
- Experience with NodeJS.
- Experience using JEST or similar framework for unit testing.
- A passion for Blockchain / Cryptocurrencies.
- Fintech Experience.
- Experience with Angular version 7 or greater.
- Experience working with NestJS.
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Experience with Websockets (preferably sockert.io).
- Experience with RxJs.
- Experience with NgRx.
What We Offer for You
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech.
- Global work experience in an agile environment.
- Competitive salary and relocation packages.
- Amazing office in Malaga city centre.
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events.
- Office perks including gaming consoles, books, a kitchen full of coffee, fruit and even ice-cream.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or connect to hack.technest.es using ssh to get a big hiring bonus.