Frontend Software Engineer
The landscape of finance and technology is completely changing. At Technest, we’re at the forefront of that change. Our team of security experts, engineers, designers, and payment industry veterans is excited about shaping the future, and equipping our clients with the tools and knowledge they need to succeed in this new reality.
We’re a diverse multicultural group of thinkers and doers. We continually invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive fintech to cutting-edge encryption, we are all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life.
We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
We are looking for a Frontend Software Engineer with a strong passion for problem solving and attention to detail to join our team in Malaga. Working within the core Engineering team, the successful candidate will be someone who can bridge the gap between graphical design / UX and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides.
What You’ll Do
- Research, learn and work with the newest tools
- Create prototypes of new technologies
- Develop high quality, maintainable, and scalable solutions using continuous delivery, including Test-Driven or Behaviour-Driven Design, code review, static analysis, continuous integration, automation and functional testing
- Participate in the design process and create / edit / review design suggestions and documentation
- Interact directly with the product owners and key stakeholders
- Translate visual designs into completed HTML pages while adhering to design specifications;
- Apply user interaction principles to optimize user experience
What You’ll Bring
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Extensive experience in HTML and CSS with Sass/Less
- Experience building Adaptive and Responsive Websites with client-server communication
- Familiarity with REST Web Services
- Experience with version control systems (ideally Git)
- Exposure to a wide range of open source technologies and best software practices
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience using JEST or similar framework for unit testing
- Passion for Blockchain / Cryptocurrencies
- Fintech Experience
- Experience with Angular version 7 or greater
- Experience working with NestJS
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Websockets (preferably sockert.io)
- Experience with RxJs
- Experience with NgRx
What We Offer for You
- Challenging work at an innovative, international company that uses cutting-edge tech and Apple equipment
- Global work experience in an agile environment
- Competitive salary with flexible compensation plan and relocation packages
- Work time flexibility
- 25 working days of vacation + public holidays
- Amazing office in Malaga city centreParking space provided if needed
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
- Ongoing professional development provided by the company in the form of training & conferences
- Office perks including gaming consoles, books, fully-stocked kitchen with coffee, organic fruit, ice-cream, etc
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or connect to hack.technest.es using ssh to get a big hiring bonus.