Many have promised the Blockchain will change everything. We are on a mission to make sure it does. We’re leveraging its decentralised peer-to-peer architecture to reinvent how business is done. From international transactions to contracts and governance, our team is working on creating the business operating system of tomorrow.
At Technest, we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive fintech to cutting-edge encryption, we are all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer in Test with automation experience and a strong passion for problem solving to join our team in Malaga. Working closely with the developers & product owner, the successful candidate will be someone who can drive and oversee the testing effort for Technest. Whilst the primary focus is on test automation there will also be an element of assisting with the functional testing of our product.
What You’ll Do
- Work as part of the Technest testing team with a focus on test automation
- Work with developers to write acceptance & integration tests
- Define QA metrics and reports that will be used to determine & communicate testing results
- Document and raise defects in a clear and concise way
- Contribute to small development tasks on our platform
- Collaborate with the product owner to assist executing UAT & manual test plans
What You’ll Bring
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field & 3+ years’ experience in test automation or software development,
- Experience designing & executing automation test plans
- Experience programming in Java
- Experience with test automation tools like Selenium or Serenity
- Familiarity with REST Web Services
- Experience testing in a microservices architecture
- Experience with version control systems (ideally Git)
- Ability to contribute productively to a fast-paced development team
- A passion for Blockchain / Cryptocurrencies
- Experience writing and performing load testing using tools like JMeter
- Experience testing Angular applications and associated tools like Protractor
- Experience with NodeJS, Typescript & GraphQL
What We Offer for You
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech;
- Global work experience in an agile environment;
- Competitive salary and relocation packages;
- Amazing office in Malaga city center;
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events;
- Office perks including gaming consoles, books, a kitchen full of coffee, fruit and even ice-cream.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.