Many have promised the Blockchain will change everything. We are on a mission to make sure it does. We’re leveraging its decentralised peer-to-peer architecture to reinvent how business is done. From international transactions to contracts and governance, our team is working on creating the business operating system of tomorrow.
At Technest, we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive fintech to cutting-edge encryption, we are all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
We are looking for an experienced Support Engineer with a strong passion for support and attention to detail to join our team in Malaga and manage the support field of the group’s companies that are located in different countries. Working within the Support team, the successful candidate will be someone who has experience in application support field, has exceptional problem-solving skills, is highly organized and with positive mindset.
What You’ll Do
- Research, learn and work with the newest tools!
- Apply technical guidance in incident management process;
- Day to day participation in the support function and provide direct customer support;
- Review and resolve escalations if a support team member is unable to resolve a customer’s question or complaint;
- Explore and evaluate new processes, techniques and tools. Contribute to and deliver improvements that support the continuous improvement of processes and controls within the team, adopting ITIL best practices where possible;
- Provide self-help and user guideline documentation for the customers to reduce basic support requests;
- Help to train new hires;
- The service will be delivered from Málaga office providing cover at a number of sites.
- Be on a pager duty 24/7 rotation with team members to respond to availability incidents.
What You’ll Bring
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field;
- Exposure to a wide range of open source technologies and best software practices;
- Sound Jira and Confluence knowledge to manage support tickets and documentation;
- Profound organizational skills;
- Slightly paranoid view about security and privacy;
- A pragmatic attitude and approach to solving problems and deliver solutions;
- Proactive, go for attitude and unlimited creativity;
- High level of English;
What We Offer for You
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech;
- Global work experience in an agile environment;
- Competitive salary and relocation packages;
- Amazing office in Málaga city center;
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events;
- Office perks including gaming consoles, books, a kitchen full of coffee, fruit and even ice-cream;
- Internal Hackathons.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com.