Technical Content Writer
The landscape of finance and technology is completely changing. At Technest, we’re at the forefront of that change. Our team of security experts, engineers, designers, and payment industry veterans is excited about shaping the future, and equipping our clients with the tools and knowledge they need to succeed in this new reality.
We’re a diverse group of thinkers and doers. We continually invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive fintech to cutting-edge encryption, we are all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life.
We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
We are looking for a Technical Content Writer with native level English, who can help simplify the complex aspects of our technology. Writing should be second nature and in-depth research will be a large part of this position. Working within the Marketing team, the successful candidate will be someone who is a self-starter and not afraid to get their hands dirty.
What You’ll Do:
- Write, write and write some more
- Research and produce clear content that simplifies difficult cryptocurrency concepts
- Collaborate with multiple departments to ensure final content is technically sound
- From concept to publishing final product you will manage the written content creation process
What You’ll Bring:
- Native level of English
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Demonstratable experience producing clear and engaging content within a technical industry
- Ability to quickly understand complex technical concepts and make them easily understood in text
- Ensure a consistent and authentic brand voice that speaks to our potential clients
- SEO understanding and familiarity with associated tools (Ahrefs, Semrush, etc)
- A passion for Blockchain / Cryptocurrencies
- Experience in Fintech
What We Offer:
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, international company that uses cutting-edge tech and Apple equipment
- Competitive salary with a flexible compensation plan and relocation packages
- Work time flexibility
- 25 working days of vacation + public holidays
- Private medical
- Amazing office in Málaga city center with a parking space provided if needed
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
- Ongoing professional development provided by the company in the form of training & conferences
- Office perks including gaming consoles, books, fully-stocked kitchen, organic fruit and even ice- cream
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or connect to hack.technest.es using ssh to get a big hiring bonus.